FLUXYZOG DOT COM

The most fluxy zog on the web.

Forum

Forum Home > Games > games you've made

chaz

this is just a place to put your games that you have created or downloaded,to share with other people.   

July 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Revenge
Site Owner

Well, heres a prototype of a game I just started working on. It's called Death Grannies Zombie Killfest (a working title) and you just move with arrows, use mouse to aim and left click to shoot. Oh, right click for grenade too. At the moment you just run around shooting zombies in an arena, and you can't die. You can get a pistol, a shotgun, and a machinegun.

Pistol: Shoots as fast as you can click. Fast reload time. Average capacity.

Shotgun: Six bullets at once, extremely fast reload time but only 1 shot per reload.

Machinegun: 50 bullets, rapid fire, but very long reload time.

If you want to pick up a weapon, you usually have to jump on top of it because I accidentally made them solid and never changed it back.

HERE IT IS! ENJOY IT NOW!

By the way, if anyone doesn't know where to host games, then I will would recommend either Host-A or Filefront. Or maybe WillHostForFood, but I didn't like them as much. Or I can host them here for you if you want, just email them too me. PM me if thats the case, I'd rather not leave my e-mail lying around the place.

--

July 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XMarkeyeX
I made catch the clown :D :P
August 23, 2009 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Revenge
Site Owner

XMarkeyeX at 09:33PM on Aug 23, 2009

I made catch the clown :D :P

Umm... yeah. Not a gm example or anything...:D

--

August 24, 2009 at 5:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply